RPGMat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source of limitless role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEESBBIAAANS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:14 pm

He could tell something wasn't right.. the tone in her voice, the look on her face. Then instantly, she went dull. Z glanced around him, partially hoping that a person or two would be around to help him take her to the nurse.. a nurse was something he would dread. Any professional on the anatomy of the human body would know he wasn't female. Unfortunately, no one was in sight, and panic began to rise in his chest. He knelt down and gently lifted her fragile head into his hands, taking in the sore paintings of tears, like the melted wax of a candle, running down a china-doll's face. With his sleave, he wiped the small bit of blood from her lips and neck, and sliding his arm under her legs, carefully eased her fragile body into his tired arms. He could feel the blood on her back as he cradled her close, getting to his feet, as difficult as it was to stand with the excess weight.

"What happened to you.." He sighed, supporting her head with his shoulder and giving the door a good slam once he had backed away from it just enough. He didn't bother collecting the keys, and assumed that eventually a janitor would find them, and put them away for safe keeping.

Making sure his movements were smooth and gentle, so as not to harm the wound on her back, Z held her tightly in his arms, and carried her up all three flights of stairs. Once he had pushed open the door to his dorm and laid her down gently on her bed, he nearly collapsed. However, he managed to dampen a towel with a water bottle from her nightstand, and clean the wound on her back. He had to lift her shirt up to do so, and bit back the urge numerous times to touch the cute, perky breasts that peaked out from just under her shirt. He reached into his purse, and selected a bandage, his face turning a bit red when the crumpled pair of ruined panties had peaked out from their hiding place (a pocket on the interior of the purse). He placed the bandage on her carefully, respectfully lowering her shirt. His eyes felt heavy, and his head was foggy with the urge to sleep. Reaching under his T-shirt, he un-attached the uncomfortable bra and dropped it on the floor next to his purse. He would close his eyes for just a moment.. then he'd go finish up the laundry, sneak into an empty shower, put that damned bra back on and probably pass out on the floor, the instant he stepped inside. He reached into the pocket of his sweats and flipped open his phone, which only read 8 PM. Just an hour.. that's all he needed.

Tired and weary, he draped an arm around Elissa, feeding off of her warmth as he pulled her in closer to his chest. Just an hour.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgmat.rpg-board.net
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Warmth. Soft, sweet warmth enveloped her. Not a single inch of her body cold and the pleasant feel eventually stirred her, though she kept her eyes closed and lips creased into a gentle smile. Her mind was still slow, but quite happy, the cold and dark of last night long washed off her with the rhythmic thumbing in her ears. Such a soothing sound. She could feel the comforter around her, something draped over her as well and she was nestled quick happily into some soft, flat surface. It even smelled nice. Questions didn't spring up yet, her mind wanted the peace more than the trouble, she was just happy for the moment and content to keep that way. With a soft squeak of a yawn she stretched a little, her body quivering as muscles rippled and she shifted a bit in a bid for even more comfort.

She got the opposite though.

Something hard poked at her thigh, and scrunching her face up in innocent anger she pushed against it. Probably a remote or something that needed to be moved. Except it didn't budge. Either that or it came back, either way she frowned. Yawning fully this time she pushed against the hard object again, hoping that her morning wouldn't be ruined by it. But it was as determined as she was. With an exasperated huff she shot a single pale eye open in a death stare.

And then her body froze.

She was on her side, hands clasped together and resting against someone's chest, her face buried in a thick vat of silky black hair. The things around here were arms. Human arms. And the soft rhythmic sound she'd enjoyed was a heart beat. She could even feel a leg swung over her hip. Suddenly the thing poking her thigh didn't matter much as her cheeks went rosey-red in embarrassing and her breath hitched.

Hadn't she been in the closet? Alone? Didn't she go to sleep? But..She could vaguely remember a person opening the door, right before the..A grimace settled in to her face as she remember the stab. She racked her brain to recall what else had happened, just remembering swearing and then..Arm. These arms.. It was Cicely! Except...Something was wrong. She pulled back from Cicley's hold, quite slowly and carefully to make sure she didn't wake her roommate. She didn't need back far, just enough to figure out what was wrong.

Instantly she noticed the lack of breasts. Not, A-cup Asian girl lack, simply..None. She was resting against a completely flat chest. Women didn't have flat chests like that..Already her mind was clouding as she refused to process what that meant, could mean. It didn't make any sense. It was an all girl's school, Cicley had breasts! She saw the lumps and...Goddamnit what was poking her!? Her head snapped down to find exactly what was irritating her, diving under the comforter as she did. She was going to pick up whatever the hell it was and toss it out of her room. At least that was the plan until she saw it was attached to Cicley.

Elissa's mind went blank. Her eyes mindlessly staring at the bulge that had been pressed against her sigh. She knew, and yet she couldn't process it. For no real reason she reached down, a slender finger pressing down on the tip of it through the clothing, pushing it down. It sprung back up when she let go. She paused, still refusing before carefully easing 'Cicley's' panties down, exposing a thick and throbbing cock in all it's glory. Before she even through about her hand brushed against her, soft slender fingers wrapping around it.

Something about the pulse in it kicked reality into her mind, breaking the fog in an instant.

With hellish speed she broke away, throwing herself to the floor before standing up, eye closed, face flushed, and voice bellowing at the top of her lungs.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK!?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 pm

"Fuck, fuck~!" Her baby-doll plush lips fought to get the words out, the expression of both pain and pleasure possessing her flushed face. Her breasts bounced underneath her with every buck of his waist as he rammed against her will full force. Such an innocent body, such a tight hold she had on him.. such a wonderful feeling. "Ahn~! Fuck!" She cried out, only propelling him into harder thrusts. "Fuck! Fuck!"

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?!"

The outraged cry had interrupted his dream, the wonderful vision disappearing into a hazy fog of black as he pried his tired eyes open.

"Sh--shit!" He spat, quickly sitting up and covering his crotch with the nearby blankets.

He was almost afraid to look at her, but once he had, her expression confirmed his worst fears.

"W..what exactly did you see?"
Back to top Go down
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:54 pm

All the indignation, all the embarrassment, all the heat in her chest that had been more than just 'Cicley's' body temperature was quickly fading away. Even the panic and outrage was slipping away as she felt a gnawing numbness eating at her insides.

She looked at HIM with completely blank eyes, her body unsettling still. "Itouchedyourcock.." The sentence sort of...Ungracefully tumbled out past her lips.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 pm

He stumbled to his feet as the words eased their way from her lips, still covering his throbbing erection with a fist-full of sheets.

"Elissa, wait.. just. Please let me explain!"

He was desperate to get the story out. To protect his stay at the only college that would accept him - his only shot at a full ride.

"I- I'm not a pervert! Honestly!"

He practically shouted the words out in fear, all the while, kicking his bra under the bed to make his statement just a bit more valid.
Back to top Go down
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:13 pm

She just stared at him, eyes unwavering, unflinching and her body as still as a statue. Her pale blue eyes glossed over and shimmering like mirrors, reflecting the boy in front of her.

So many things were running through her mind, and so quickly. She couldn't grasp a single ideal, but lucky she didn't need to. Her thoughts assailed her, beating against her with demonic vigor.
The way she'd been laying when he came in the first time...She CHANGED in front of him! He'd seen every inch of her naked body. All of her. No one save her mother ever had. No one! In such a sneaky and dishonest way! He could've left, or closed his eyes or said something so she wouldn't have. It was such an invasion of privacy and the heat beating at her cheeks was savage, she could barely notice it though. This boy had been wearing a skirt, panties! Cross dressing, sneaking in to an all girls school and...Robbing them of their innocence! Had he planned to rape her!?

No, that was silly..

He found in her, pathetic and small in that closet and carried her back then..Slept with her! But not raped her. Held her like..A lover. She slept with a boy! Not sexually but..He had a...A....Thing! His THING had been poking her thigh! So close to..And oh dear lords she'd called it...She said the word 'cock'. She'd never said that before! She never referenced male parts at all but even if she did...Cock? The most unladylike word possible! Crass and vulgar and...And..

Again, tears burned in the corners of her eyes, all the aches, the fatigue from yesterday. It all came crashing back in a split second and what had been an eerily perfect composure cracked all at once. Her legs turned to mush and her knees began to buckle as she whirled around desperately, hair flying in all directions and working with tears to cloud her vision completely. She dashed for the bathroom blindly, tripping and hitting her head against the nightstand on the way but it didn't stop her. Like a bolt of lightning she was in the bathroom and slammed the door behind her loud enough to wake the whole campus.

Needless to say it was locked.

She practically feel onto the toilet, and it was a true struggle to gain her balance. Once she did though...She just sat, crying, arms wrapped around her chest in proection. She felt so...Violated to be honest, and like such a fool..

She glanced up at the sink at one point, noticing the bright green bar of soup even through her blurry and sob-stricken vision. It seemed appropriate since she'd said....That word...Reaching up and snagging it she opened her mouth just long enough to stuff the bitter thing in between sobs.

So there she sat. Violated, crying hysterically, with a bar of Irish Spring soap in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:51 pm

"Elissa!" He called to stop her as she ran into the bathroom, slamming the door harshly behind her. Sighing, he rubbed his face- an attempt to wake himself up and come up with an explanation as quickly as possible.

"Elissa.." He spoke more sympathetically, pulling himself up and dragging his tired body over to the bathroom, where he took a seat against the locked door. Sighing, he rest his head against the wood, though it ended in more of a heavy thud, intended to cause some pain in terms of punishment.

He had never intended to hurt anyone... nor did he realize it was a possibility. He sat in silence, listening to the soft sobbing on the other side of the door.

He just sat, taking in all the pain that the quiet crying could offer. He was an idiot. She had to feel so embarrassed.. like he looked at her like meat. Waiting until the perfect moment to strike and take that last bit of innocence from her.

"My real name is Zebulon.." He broke the silence, pain still lingering in his chest as he tried to offer some sort of explanation. "And yeah... I'm a guy."

He waited, almost hoping for a reply, but when the silence went on, he continued.

"I got in a lot of trouble in High School.. I got accused of some pretty bad things. Things I didn't do.." He stared up at the ceiling, recalling the painful memories. The police cars.. his parents fights. The judgmental stares, and the nights when he wished he could simply die.

"No.. regular college would accept me. No public college, at least.. see, in these fancy schools, they don't care if you lie about your grades, so long as you're rich. You know?"

He didn't expect an answer, and simply hiked a leg up to his chest and draped an arm over his knee, staring into the distance.

"This was the only school that looked into your personal background, instead of your transcripts.. I even had some friends, and elderly couple.. who could help me win over some scholarships. Enough to get in without paying a dime. But this.. fancy rich kid university was the only exception. So I made a fake identity for myself.. a chance to start over."

Sighing, he kicked his leg out and lazily stared at the ceiling. "I'm sorry... you must... I promise I never had any bad intentions."
Back to top Go down
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:32 pm

It was strange, but the tears dried up abruptly as soon as she heard his voice, and the soap grew even more bitter in her mouth. This was because a whirlwind of anger set in, belated as it was. She didn't want to hear him, at all. He didn't deserve to speak, to lie and try to wiggle his way out of this mess! Without thinking she bit down on the soap in rage as he kept prattling on about his sob story. Whatever spiel he was going off on was just an excuse, and she knew it. He took advantage of her, of this entire school and now wanted to justify it. Maybe if what he said were true, maybe that would excuse it, but if he was so full of good intentions he would have told her what he was.

That was a pretty big maybe, too, but it couldn't help tug at her heart a little. If there was even an inch of truth...But still. He'd done nothing but lie so far and now he was caught! If she ran to the Dean he'd be all out of naked chicks to gawk at and he knew it. Of course he'd say anything to defend his ways.

Fury had awakened just under soft pale skin and blood stopped flowing, replaced with boiling venom. In a swift motion of self-defiance she yanked the silly soap out of her mouth and threw it into the sink with a huff. No more crying little girl, no more hiding in closets. She wasn't tired anymore so she didn't need to act like a baby! In fact, it was the first time she'd been well rested in month but she refused to question why, already knowing the answer. The Billowing Dragon had awoken, and it was time to breath some fire.

All over that damned pervert.

Quietly she crept to the door, smirking the whole time. Once he'd finally shut up, and with no warning she yanked it open, causing him to spill into the room and hit his head on the tile at her feet. She didn't even try to hide her smile as her hands shot to her hips and and her neck craned down, offering a harsh glare at the boy. The whole time she tapped her foot dangerously close to his hair.

"Did you fucking touch me last night?" Her voice was ice cold and so laced with anger it was unnaturally smooth. He wouldn't notice the small tremble in her lip she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:55 pm

He almost didn't feel the hard smack as his head hit the tiled bathroom floor. He was too asphyxiated by the look in Elissa's eyes.

"Did I touch you?" He sounded almost frightened as he struggled to get the words out, the look in her eyes taunting him to apologize over and over.

"N.. no. I mean.. I did, but. It was only carry you! And.. I also bandaged your back. But I didn't 'touch' you."
Back to top Go down
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:22 pm

The boy didn't even flinch at what must've hurt, but Elissa found herself barely hiding a wince as he spoke. He sounded scared, earnest. Not what she had expected. She didn't trust him, but he didn't seem to be lying. The look he gave her, staring up with innocence, so vulnerable. She could do so many things to hurt him and he looked as if he wouldn't resist. At all. It melted her anger instantly but she refused to show it, narrowing her eyes to keep the theme of anger up.

Why did this little liar have to be so damned cute!? The thought was quickly banished.

It was a relief to know he didn't touch her though, not that she let it show either. The anger in her eyes stayed perfectly firm, even as she tossed her head back with a huff. "Good, you can keep your..." Blush welled up on her cheeks, though her hair hid it. She was going to say dick but even that seemed vulgar and it conjured up the images of the thing, her slender fingers wrapped around it..."Well, you get the point." She hissed, malice dripping from her words as they rolled off her lips.

It was the first real one she'd ever seen after all. Of course it'd make an impression. That thought was banished as well.

Shaking her head in a mixture of anger and dismay she stomped away from Zecrom, or whatever his name was, throwing herself down on her bed with a growl. Purposely hiding her face

"I need a drink..Do you have a car or something?" Her voice was muffled from the pillow she kept her face hidden in. Still sounded a bit hateful though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 pm

"Yeah.. something of the sorts." He sat up, rubbing the back of his head.

He was almost surprised at how quickly her mind had mended to the idea. Still, guilt lingered in his chest, and he could only hope that a few drinks would make the day a bit more bearable. Elissa didn't seem to mind the fact that it was still morning, and though Zebulon wasn't much of a drinker, he would do anything to stay on good terms with her. He reached over to his purse and snatched the keys out of outside pocket. If they were leaving the campus anyways, he'd just hide is face in a book or newspaper. There was no need to slap on the fake boobs and school-girl skirt.

"Come on." He gestured towards her, dangling his keys in the air and stuffing a pink-flowery wallet into his baggy sweats' pocket. "I'll take you to a bar."
Back to top Go down
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 pm

She pushed herself from the bed slowly. Painstakingly. You could see the effort as her arms trembled a little to support her minuscule weight. A good rest or not she was just drained, and at this stage numb. Her eyes had glossed over and as she eased off the bed her legs threatened to buckle, but she couldn't make any sense of it.. Why the hell.. What happened? Just a minute ago she'd been running and sobbing, then so forceful and angry, and Zestra had been on the ground, practically cowering and..

Those eyes. That pleading look. He was so pathetic. Cute even. All her energy had drained from her as he looked up at her like that.

It wasn't fair.

She huffed as she tossed her head aside to sweep the hair from her face, shooting the boy a half-hearted glare in the process. She deiced she'd ignore him to an extent. Make him work for interaction till she settled down. Turning from him she sluggishly shuffled in front of a mirror to see how bad she looked. Hair a knotted mess, little bit of drool by her lips, eyes still red and puffy. Clothes from the previous day, plus a little blood.

Aren't I dashing.

Perhaps the stinging burn of some cheap Rotgut would pour a little warmth into her veins. She bent down and picked up some cheap sandals she kept around, not wanting to bother with shoes today. And she'd just gotten a pair she actually thought was cute, too. She'd wanted to show them off, but now....Dingy bars sounded good. No need to primp.

She turned back to him, leaning against the wall while yanking a leg up by the pant sleeve to slip the darn shoe on.

"Wherever we go," she sighed, voice thick with a sense of dismay. "you're paying."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:13 pm

The car ride was tense and awkward, and for the majority of the time, Zebulon kept his lip clenched tightly between his teeth.

The car radio was dull with oldies music, and no matter how much he wanted something, anything to interrupt the dreadful silence, it just wasn't worth it. He wiped the tired from his eyes, glad that the street was desolate since he was hardly alert. The closest bar wasn't too far away, and only a few times he had glanced toward the sleepy doll face that possessed Elissa, slightly relieved that she knew his secret. He wouldn't have to hide it from her any longer.

He forced his strained eyes open to study the road as they pulled into the lot of a family-owned bar- the same that supported the all-girls academy, and often served at party their events and balls. Not with ice cold beer, but frilly lady drinks. The kind with fruit delicately placed on the edge of the glass.

Zebulon had been here once before, and noticing how much of a nervous wreck he was, the bartender didn't bother asking for an I.D.. Instead, he simply set down a bottle of beer, and went on and on about his college days. The laid-back vibe of the bar was one of those things that simply brought in customers.

He had pulled into the closest empty parking spot, and wriggled the keys out of the ignition. He thought about getting the door for Elissa, but decided against it, fearing her reaction. Instead he unlocked the doors and pushed open the driver side, pulling himself out of the small beige-brown car.

Once he had stepped inside the darkly lit den, filled with neon gas-lit signs, dart boards, and small flat-screen televisions, he took a seat at the bar and let out a weary sigh, nearly slamming his head down on wooden counter.

"Watch it, kid. I just polished this table. Now, what can I get ya?"

The room was filled - mostly with girls. They wore flashy-looking clothing. Much too flashy for a small bar like this, and they smiled and laughed, sipping from their glasses.

He was confused for a moment. He hadn't expected anyone to be there so early. But then again, the majority of them were probably college students. It also made him nervous. If by chance they'd recognize him later on, he'd be in a bit of a pickle. Maybe he'd just accuse them of seeing his twin brother at the bar that morning, certainly not Cicely!

Sighing, he pointed to the closest drink he could see and closed his eyes for just a moment, waiting for Elissa to take the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 am

It was a shame it wasn't a Tuesday.

That simple, single sentence of a thought was the only thing bouncing around Elissa's mind and she hauled herself up from the car seat, an act which required far to much effort and was completely devoid of grace. That was, after all, the entire reason she hadn't moved until Zestin had vanished into the bar. She didn't want him to see her like this. Had Zelonious actually been a girl it wouldn't have mattered, but everything was different around a guy you'd slept with.

Not like that!

At least she was to tired to blush.

Shuffling to the bar doors with a groan she pushed her way in, noticing all the ladies and rolling her eyes. It was a huge shame it wasn't Tuesday. She usually only came here on Tuesdays due to the local Motorcycle Club. They'd show up an hour before Lloyd usually opened the bar, at least twenty if not thirty of them, and just loiter till he opened it for them early. They'd generally take over the bar for the day, keeping control of the jukebox and hauling a pool table out of the basement. It scared a lot of the girls off, those that frequented Tuesdays were always one of two types. Perky little cheerleaders hoping for a piece of 'bad-boy' action, which they'd always get, and those that felt brave.

Sure, the bikers messed with any girl who seemed uneasy, and cat called and pawed at and even sometimes had their way in the parking lot with the perky ones, but they left the other girls alone for the most part. Except for Elissa and a few others. She and three other girls had been 'adopted' as a cross between a sister and a mother. They didn't know why, and the bikers didn't tell, but as long as they didn't start shit they were usually safe as could be in that dingy bar. Hell, some of the boys even stopped cursing around their would be siblings.

Elissa showed up just to get away on Tuesdays, so it was no surprise when Lloyd's gruff voice welcomed her.

"Ain't thatta sight," He chuckled, turning around to carefully scan his bottles in the process, still sounding more like gravel than vocal chords as he hummed. "Here on any day but a Tuesday? And with some boy no less?" He motioned over towards Zestra, though didn't turn around, plucking a bottle of Whiskey from a shelve before bending with a groan and grabbing a cold Coke. "Not even gunna ask." He grunted, slamming a rather large glass down on the counter before turning back away to make some fruity girlie drink from an impatient table.

Elissa seemed unphased by the banter though, having tiredly trudged to the seat he already knew she'd pick and flopping down onto it, slumping over and leaning her head against the counter.

"Lloyd..." She whined, and even though only his back was visible the man was clearly put on edge, body going rigid. In an odd form of synchronization he scowled and she whined the word 'Ice' at the same time.

"You always forget.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 pm

His eyes snapped open at the subtle tap of an ice cold beer bottle hitting the wooden bar next to his head, then a slight ding as the cap was pried off and came tumbling onto the same wooden placement. With all the energy Z seemed to have to his name, he forced himself into an up-right position and let out a soft yawn, lifting the thick glass rim to his lips and taking in a mouthful of the bitter brown liquid.

"Are we going to talk about this?" He didn't even bother glancing to Elissa, well aware that her eyes would be on anything but himself. He could hear the chatter from a few tables down, girls scowling about the hobo at the bar. By that, he assumed they meant him. He had left in baggy sweats and a regular T-shirt, but surely he wasn't expecting to be critiqued on his fashion. Too lazy to send them a glare, he tipped his beer up once more to gulp down a few more drinks, and let out a sigh, taking in all of the photos on the bartender's wall. Some of bikes, some of babes, but most of hairy-looking men guzzling down huge mugs of beer.

There was even one snapped of a busty woman, lifting her shirt to the camera, her breasts breaking into the fresh air. The picture was appropriate enough for a bar setting, as her nipples weren't showing, but the image still bumped around Zebulon's mind. It reminded him of something.

Suddenly his thoughts wandered to the day before. Elissa- in such a rush that she simply threw off the only clothing covering her chest. Exposing the soft breasts underneath.

The warmth of his face filling with blush forced Z to drop his head back into his arms and let out a sigh, turning his mind to anything but sexual thoughts. Anything to get little naked Elissa out of his head. As much as he wanted her there.
Back to top Go down
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:52 am

"Are we going to talk about this?"

It was a shame he had to open his mouth. Elissa was ignoring him so well, half-heartedly focusing on Lloyd's arthritic actions and looking everywhere but at the man next to her. To bad bliss never lasts.

She hadn't exactly planned to. At all. Get a bit tipsy? Yes. Talk? No. He was just there to pay the tab, but the raised eyebrow Lloyd shot her while dumping ice into her glass, a habit the old grouch picked up from Elissa no less, told her all she needed to know. She knew from the start she'd have little choice, but with Lloyd 'curious'...

She let the question just hang awkwardly between the three as she went about pouring her drink, a subtle sigh slipping past her lips as she looked up at the old man. "I take it no one's 'busy', right Lloyd?" It was odd how she accented the word busy, placed so much emphasis on it. She probably didn't need to for the bartender to understand but it was the proper procedure. The man's eyes drifted back to Zeltec for a moment, narrowing as he scowled. "I don't suppose so, girlie.." He grunted, a little apprehension in his voice. "No need from pryin' eyes, eh?" Elissa merely shook her head in responce, and with a groan Lloyd shuffled about, raising the little section of counter that allowed a bartender behind the bar, motioning to Zerg as he did so. "One private room," He huffed. "But make it quick, and don't you be playin' any pool missy!"

She didn't even wait for Zetric's response, slipping from her stool and shuffling around the bar, muscling her way past Lloyd and lifting up the cellar door.

It was a nice little cellar, she'd been there before. Casks of beer and other such drinks lined most the walls, a few wine racks and freezers too, lights scattered about just enough to keep it from being extra dingy. The only things in it other than that were a bunch of folding chairs and a pool table. It was almost always reserved on Tuesdays, for business or 'pleasure', but it served nicely as a hideway from all the gossiping schoolgirls at the moment.

Of course, she'd have to tell Lloyd everything later, the man was far to interested in the gossip that fell from the school. He'd listen to any drivel spouted by any girl as if it were an excellent novel. Especially the one's he liked, like his surrogate daughter Elissa. Because after all, that's what she was. Even if he'd get extra-grouchy when she mentioned it.

Hell, he'd probably threaten to chop Zebanars dick off to make sure nothing happened, a thought which made her chuckle as she vanished down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:10 am

He moved like a cat soaked with water, irritated by every step he took. For some reason, a bad feeling lurked in his gut - the kind that poked and poked at you until whatever the nightmare you had been expecting to happen, finally bit you in the ass and vanished from your life. Dragging his beer along the counter, slightly lazy, but mostly too tired to lift the damn bottle until he had to, he followed the frail girl. He could feel "Lloyd's" eyes follow him as he shuffled across the wooden floor, clearly not excited for the visit into this private room of sorts. He couldn't help but wonder what had made Elissa so at home. She had clearly visited the bar before, but she seemed so much more accommodated, almost as if she had owned the damn place. Shutting the door behind him, Z trailed behind Elissa, taking a seat on an empty barrel and sipping his beer with one lazy, slow gulp.
Back to top Go down
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:26 am

Back and forth, back and forth. Her movements were slow, but not sluggish. Not quite graceful either though. Deliberate one might say, but isn't most pacing a deliberate act? Her sweats swished with each step, thighs rubbing together from how close she kept her legs, blonde locks flung about with each turn, and clouded her face the entire time and her knuckles went white as she clutched her glass. She didn't do it on purpose, but she was thankful for her hair. She didn't need him seeing her furrowed brows and teeth sunk into her lip. She was thinking, carefully. Even though Whiskey and fatigue muddled the process of dulling the whirlwind of thoughts that bounced around her mind with demonic speed.

The situation was...Delicate. To say the least.

He had lied to her, but if what he said was true she couldn't say she blamed him. Granted had he been a gentlemen he would've stopped her from stripping in front of him, or left the room or something, but still. That might've raised suspicions and she really didn't give him a chance in honesty. Not that she'd admit that, and not that she'd ever show how flustered it made her, evident by blush settling into her cheeks at the mere thought of it. He didn't seem so bad, though clearly a pervert, but he'd earned a hard time. She'd have given a girl a hard time anyway, so it wasn't like it could be considered special treatment.

The fact he'd help her weighed heavily on her mental state as well. He could've fondled all he wanted, raped her even, but he didn't. She knew it for a fact. She'd broken down and checked her hymn in the bathroom. Still intact. She still wasn't sure why she did it exactly. To feel safe or to exonerate her roommate. It didn't matter much.

She wasn't keeping any track of time, but ten minutes of nervous silent had easily passed, which made her finally speaking all the more dramatic.

"We're going to have to be careful.." Her voice was a little hoarse, and her pacing stopped for a moment. Instantly she wanted to shut up again, though she ignored it. "You can be caught quite easily and could probably face jail time for all kinds of things."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:47 pm

His heart had sunken into the depths of his chest, watching the frail girl pace back and forth in the dim light that hung above her. She was surely thinking of the words to say- the confrontation that Zebulon had been afraid to hear all this time. Would she shun him? Kick him out of the room they supposedly shared? More importantly, had he done harm to her? Had he spoiled her innocence in some way?

He let out a sigh that whistled back at him as the air hit the glass rim of his bottle of beer. Like a tired giraffe that wanted nothing more than to roll over and die, he hung his head, his grayish-black locks of hair shadowing his sunken face.

Then she said it. "We're going to have to be careful.."

His eyes widened, and his head peaked up, searching the tone of her voice in disbelief.

"You can be caught quite easily and could probably face jail time for all kinds of things."

He tried. He honestly tried to contain the grin that swept over his face. He couldn't help, however, to conceal the hopeful words that brought his attention back to the baby-faced blonde.

"You won't regret it." He jumped to his feet, nearly spilled beer all over the dusty wooden floor.

"I'll do anything to repay you." In a flurry of joy, he slumped to his knees, nearly bowing before Elissa.

"Consider me your 'bitch'!" Though he was partially serious about the matter, a wide grin filled his face. It was an amazing feeling, not having to hide the fact from her any longer, or biting his tongue and wondering if maybe she'd do the "right" thing and tell the authorities.

The relief settled in his chest, and like an idiot, he simply sat there smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hazezon

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:19 pm

The smirk that graced her lush red lips was everything but subtle as the boy threw himself at her feet. It was so...Amusing to her. What she did she did out of trust, she hadn't though about repayment of any sort but once the idea was proposed to her...Oh it was quite clear just how much his proclamation pleased her, and just how wicked her intend to wield it would be. Vague ideas where already forming in the back of her twisted little mind, things she could make her new 'pet' do. Including wearing a collar. Maybe pretty and pink with rinestones..

With a yawn she nudged his chest with a foot, practically purring as she did so. "You're damn right you will be.." She cooed, her voice glossy and cool. "In a lot of ways. Starting with fetching my drink so we can leave, and helping me find where you put all my stuff back the dorm.." for a moment her voice faltered, care creeping back into it. "And we're going to help you blend in more."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Zebulon would have no doubt, been happy to preform the demands that Elissa had listed. In fact, he'd probably feel inclined to do all of what had been suggested, and more. But first thing first, fetch her drink.
He jumped to his feet and quickly swooped up the glass that she had sat down just a few feet away. Careful not to spill it, he made his way back to her, taking in the wicked and proud expression that roamed her face.

She had said he'd need to blend in more? Though it tickled at his curiosity, he didn't question. He simply turned and made his way up the stairs, pushing open the heavy wooden panel and awaiting her exit. He'd follow behind her like a gentleman, and surely he'd make his gratitude known. Even if that meant cleaning up after her for the rest of his life, and fetching her every desire.

"We should get back, then." He smirked, holding out a hand to help her up the stairs. "We have a lot to do today.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEESBBIAAANS   LEESBBIAAANS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEESBBIAAANS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGMat :: Roleplays :: RP :: Romance :: Roleplay Bucket-
Jump to: